View Profile Blastoise

39 Movie Reviews

Pretty sweet.

Very humorous. I loved the ending with MissingNo. Good, fluent sprite animation, but I noticed during some transitions a smaller version of the map would flash for some reason, probably a mistake with v-cam or something :/.

Overall a solid, funny video that I favorited.

OrangePylon responds:

Yes, it was a v-cam glitch and it annoys the hell out of me. I know how to fix it now, though, so my future flashes won't have it. :)

Good.

Well, I really liked the poem, and the artwork was decent. However, it took me a while to think to hit tab on my keyboard to learn that I have to press the sun to get the movie to play :/. Fix it up with a better start button, and you'll be all set.

Overall, a nice short film with a good poem.

branman514 responds:

hey man. sorry about the whole play button deliema. i was rushing (check the commentary). But im glad you liked it. i think it woulda turned out better if i hadnt been rushed. oh well. thanks for the review

Good Parody.

Good artwork and decent dialogue made this a winner. However, I felt like it was a little long for a short regarding this subject, especially the bedroom scene. But overall, I liked it.

Link3Kokiri responds:

Heh, I get ya.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks

16 Game Reviews

Bad.

Rather than try to improve from your Marge Simpson dress up, you simply created another bad dress-up game which magically passed by the skin of it's dick.

How about a menu? How about some music? How about decent drawings?

JabberWocky responds:

How about, "Why the hell did you play if you hate me that much?"

Bad

No music, costumes are terribly drawn, and you used dynamic text to sign your name. You clearly put as little effort into this as possible.

JabberWocky responds:

*gasp*
WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!1!11
OPPOSITE DAY SUCKS, TOO!!

Random.

Random, but fun. I liked the artwork and nice music selection. Great coding, as well! The randomness of this game was superb, being a flying angry onion dodging what appeared to be pudding and lima beans while eating assorted sushi rolls was more than I could wrap my mind around.

Overall a fun game, a decent time waster!

Blomme responds:

The thingie flying around, chasing you if actually sour cream xD, I drew it off some picture I saw but it's hard to see. Sour cream and onion ! XD

The level system should be up soon!

7 Audio Reviews

Terrible

My ears seriously hurt. You need to improve the sound quality of this submission. Also, the loop was wicked simple and not catchy at all. I suggest using a synth.

treygamer333 responds:

I did this when i was 11 in 07.... I know look at the title "Simple Hip Hop Beat . Sheesh

Godly.

Purely godly.

I praise you.

harryjarry responds:

Thankssss!! I couldn't have done it without your inspiration!

Really good!

This sounds like it could be from one of those final boss battles. The song where you're thinking to yourself "This is it" and you get pumped up! I love it!

1 Art Review

This a amazing.

You should color more often.

Blastoise is a large, bipedal, blue tortoise-like Pokémon with a tough brown shell and two powerful water cannons, which are like steel in appearance, that jut out of the top sides of its shell. Despite their size, Blastoise are very gentle Pokémon.

27, Male