Biggie Smalls Freestyle Biggie Smalls Freestyle

GREAT Flash.

I don't mean to undermine your drawing talents at all, but this flash shows you that something doesn't have to be greatly drawn to be an amazing flash. Although the animation was a little choppy, and the drawings a little simplistic, this flash was amazingly well put together, funny, and interesting. I fucking LOVED the "~8x.38" part. I laughed so hard at that part, as well as other scenes.

In short, great job.

Brooksay responds:

You appreciated my flash exactly what I meant it for, as well as many others, thanks Jamie.

Numa's Remix! Numa's Remix!

Terrible.

I was unaware that off-centered animated .gifs ripped from photobucket counted as a flash.

JabberWocky responds:

Just like my Marge dress up game, this was a practice flash. I didn't know about the Alphas when I submitted this.
And, since it(somehow)passed judgement, I guess it does count as a Flash.

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Pretty sweet.

Very humorous. I loved the ending with MissingNo. Good, fluent sprite animation, but I noticed during some transitions a smaller version of the map would flash for some reason, probably a mistake with v-cam or something :/.

Overall a solid, funny video that I favorited.

OrangePylon responds:

Yes, it was a v-cam glitch and it annoys the hell out of me. I know how to fix it now, though, so my future flashes won't have it. :)

Tide Tide

Good.

Well, I really liked the poem, and the artwork was decent. However, it took me a while to think to hit tab on my keyboard to learn that I have to press the sun to get the movie to play :/. Fix it up with a better start button, and you'll be all set.

Overall, a nice short film with a good poem.

branman514 responds:

hey man. sorry about the whole play button deliema. i was rushing (check the commentary). But im glad you liked it. i think it woulda turned out better if i hadnt been rushed. oh well. thanks for the review

Mario Kart DeStruction Mario Kart DeStruction

Good Parody.

Good artwork and decent dialogue made this a winner. However, I felt like it was a little long for a short regarding this subject, especially the bedroom scene. But overall, I liked it.

Link3Kokiri responds:

Heh, I get ya.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks

I am a Canadian Donkey I am a Canadian Donkey

Decent.

I actually enjoyed this. I liked the artwork. The music was confusing, I've heard some songs to wear pants to, but I've never heard that one. But for some reason it made me chuckle a little.

Overall good artwork and I'm sure you will produce some more good stuff!

- Jamie

.:The Mask:. .:The Mask:.

Good message!

I thought this was a change of pace for the portal! I loved the message you tried to convey through this unique metaphor of hiding your emotions behind a mask. I really liked it, I'm happy you got a good grade.

However, since this is an animation site, I suppose I have to critique it based on how well it was animated as well. I wasn't a fan of the artwork, I'm sorry. I still really appreciate the message you tried to put this message across.

Good job!

Mr-No-Name responds:

um... K.

Moving storyboard Moving storyboard

Pretty nice.

Well, the artwork was a little lacking of course, but I found it kind of charming half-way through. I liked the "silent story", or a story told with no words. A dying art form! I'd like to see some more animations from you like this, but maybe with better doodles and possibly some faint music in the background.

Overall, I thought this was a very charming little story, and with more practice you could make some great work.

- Jamie

coffee break (DS3) coffee break (DS3)

Mediocre

Well, your artwork was ok. You did a decent job with syncing. The problems I had with this short was that I felt it was actually too short to be a "short". also I don't find mindless violence to be funny, nor do I think many people do. So it was a little lacking in the funny department.

However, like I said. Your artwork is fine. I'm sure if you put a little more effort into animations they'd be fine!

orbitdum1 responds:

I can understand if it's not your cup of comedy tea, however I don't feel it's shortcomings can be fairly summarized as a "lack of effort". Hopefully I'll produce something soon that's more to your liking and thanks for the fair review and as I say quite often, hope my cartoons and your opinion of them will improve in the near future.

SecretEpisode: Naruto SecretEpisode: Naruto

A grand display of the SE artform!

I very much enjoyed this grand SE, Slash. The humor was top notch! I can't wait to see more!

SlashFirestorm responds:

I take some lettuce, tomato, cucumber, egg, bacon bits, croutons, and salad dressing, and then I put the bowl in my bed and then I slam my erect penis into it while staring at a poster of Salad Fingers.