Masiko Dress Up!! Masiko Dress Up!!

Bad.

Rather than try to improve from your Marge Simpson dress up, you simply created another bad dress-up game which magically passed by the skin of it's dick.

How about a menu? How about some music? How about decent drawings?

JabberWocky responds:

How about, "Why the hell did you play if you hate me that much?"

Marge Simpson Dressup Marge Simpson Dressup

Bad

No music, costumes are terribly drawn, and you used dynamic text to sign your name. You clearly put as little effort into this as possible.

JabberWocky responds:

*gasp*
WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!1!11
OPPOSITE DAY SUCKS, TOO!!

Thomashong Thomashong

Random.

Random, but fun. I liked the artwork and nice music selection. Great coding, as well! The randomness of this game was superb, being a flying angry onion dodging what appeared to be pudding and lima beans while eating assorted sushi rolls was more than I could wrap my mind around.

Overall a fun game, a decent time waster!

Blomme responds:

The thingie flying around, chasing you if actually sour cream xD, I drew it off some picture I saw but it's hard to see. Sour cream and onion ! XD

The level system should be up soon!

Light Snake Light Snake

Charming little time waster.

I really enjoyed this! Very catchy music and a decent twist to an old classic made this a nice change of pace in the portal! Also, the graphics were nice, reminiscent to N64 mini-games or something that I remember from my past.

Overall, I loved it. Great job!

Coupon Crazy Coupon Crazy

Decent.

I enjoyed the physics in this short game, and the difficulty progression. However, I didn't like that there was no music to be had, and the graphics were a bit lacking.

Decent execution of an ok game, I'd say. Definitely work on this idea more.

Super Contra soundboard Super Contra soundboard

A soundboard for what exactly?

I'd have to say my favorite part of this was the intro screen. When I actually went to the soundboard, I quickly realized that no one in Contra talked. I then asked myself "Why would I ever want to use this soundboard?" since I usually see soundboards as something you use for prank calls. So I saw this as rather pointless.

The good thing about this is you've got a good look for the soundboard and the coding is fine!

Ludamage responds:

Thanx for your own opinion ^_^
In the next time i'll try to do something different better ^_^

Roadkill_ Roadkill_

Pretty Nice!

Whimsical artwork made this game original. Although just another Frogger rip off, it was a nice one, at that.

Keep at it :].

Twinkie Hunt vs. 2 Twinkie Hunt vs. 2

Funny!

A hunt for Twinkies, eh? Despite the fact that I don't really like them, I really liked this game. I really liked the nice real-life cutouts, for the ground and other things. Good job!

-Jamie

Space Cave survival Space Cave survival

Okay.

Not bad for your second game. However, the hit radius was pretty bad, and the game mechanics are kind of odd. Usually when I play one of these "Helicopter"ish games, I expect there to be an exponential falling speed, and only having to push the rocket upward. So this caught me off guard and I didn't like it too much.

Keep at it!

-Jamie

A One Level Game A One Level Game

Addictive!

Wow, I didn't expect this game to be THAT hard, haha! I really liked it, even for its simplicity. Kind of random music though, don't you think? :P

I think I found a new favorite submission here.