Simple Hip Hop Beat Simple Hip Hop Beat

Terrible

My ears seriously hurt. You need to improve the sound quality of this submission. Also, the loop was wicked simple and not catchy at all. I suggest using a synth.

treygamer333 responds:

I did this when i was 11 in 07.... I know look at the title "Simple Hip Hop Beat . Sheesh

Baconman Song Baconman Song

Godly.

Purely godly.

I praise you.

harryjarry responds:

Thankssss!! I couldn't have done it without your inspiration!

[CR] Elone. [CR] Elone.

It was okay.

I liked it. However, there was too much repetition for my taste. I read that it was an old file, so I'm sure your other work is better. Still, nice job.

- Jamie

Cryoma responds:

Well it's a loop, but whatever.

Battle for the Throne Battle for the Throne

Really good!

This sounds like it could be from one of those final boss battles. The song where you're thinking to yourself "This is it" and you get pumped up! I love it!

- Jamie

The Corrupted The Corrupted

AWESOME!

John, I wish I knew how to make audio! I'd be so happy!

This song is amazing!

Forrest Enchantment Forrest Enchantment

Decent.

It was okay. Cute melody, but it doesn't really stand out from the rest. Good thing is that it reminds me of songs from Legend of Zelda: OoT :P.

Keep working on stuff like this, I like it.

Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave] Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave]

Hahahaha.

I just put this on my iPod incase I'm incharge of music during a hardcore rave party. This was pretty damn cool. That song was ace back in the day, and you definately made me remember that little blue guy in the video, I love you for that.

Great Job.

Polar Echoes Polar Echoes

I found this eerie

I found this very relaxing, but eerie, it reminded me of "Tubular Bells", the theme song to the exorcist.

I love it, I added it to my iPod

Tanooki-John responds:

You have an iPod? I wonder what it's like to have one of those.

&amp;lt;{never say goodbye}&amp;gt; <{never say goodbye}>

I liked it.

It was a really nice tune, I really liked the beginning, great job, you're a good musician.