Biggie Smalls Freestyle Biggie Smalls Freestyle

GREAT Flash.

I don't mean to undermine your drawing talents at all, but this flash shows you that something doesn't have to be greatly drawn to be an amazing flash. Although the animation was a little choppy, and the drawings a little simplistic, this flash was amazingly well put together, funny, and interesting. I fucking LOVED the "~8x.38" part. I laughed so hard at that part, as well as other scenes.

In short, great job.

Brooksay responds:

You appreciated my flash exactly what I meant it for, as well as many others, thanks Jamie.

Numa's Remix! Numa's Remix!

Terrible.

I was unaware that off-centered animated .gifs ripped from photobucket counted as a flash.

JabberWocky responds:

Just like my Marge dress up game, this was a practice flash. I didn't know about the Alphas when I submitted this.
And, since it(somehow)passed judgement, I guess it does count as a Flash.

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Pretty sweet.

Very humorous. I loved the ending with MissingNo. Good, fluent sprite animation, but I noticed during some transitions a smaller version of the map would flash for some reason, probably a mistake with v-cam or something :/.

Overall a solid, funny video that I favorited.

OrangePylon responds:

Yes, it was a v-cam glitch and it annoys the hell out of me. I know how to fix it now, though, so my future flashes won't have it. :)

Masiko Dress Up!! Masiko Dress Up!!

Bad.

Rather than try to improve from your Marge Simpson dress up, you simply created another bad dress-up game which magically passed by the skin of it's dick.

How about a menu? How about some music? How about decent drawings?

JabberWocky responds:

How about, "Why the hell did you play if you hate me that much?"

Marge Simpson Dressup Marge Simpson Dressup

Bad

No music, costumes are terribly drawn, and you used dynamic text to sign your name. You clearly put as little effort into this as possible.

*gasp*
WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!1!11
OPPOSITE DAY SUCKS, TOO!!

Thomashong Thomashong

Random.

Random, but fun. I liked the artwork and nice music selection. Great coding, as well! The randomness of this game was superb, being a flying angry onion dodging what appeared to be pudding and lima beans while eating assorted sushi rolls was more than I could wrap my mind around.

Overall a fun game, a decent time waster!

Blomme responds:

The thingie flying around, chasing you if actually sour cream xD, I drew it off some picture I saw but it's hard to see. Sour cream and onion ! XD

The level system should be up soon!

Simple Hip Hop Beat Simple Hip Hop Beat

Terrible

My ears seriously hurt. You need to improve the sound quality of this submission. Also, the loop was wicked simple and not catchy at all. I suggest using a synth.

treygamer333 responds:

I did this when i was 11 in 07.... I know look at the title "Simple Hip Hop Beat . Sheesh

Baconman Song Baconman Song

Godly.

Purely godly.

I praise you.

harryjarry responds:

Thankssss!! I couldn't have done it without your inspiration!

[CR] Elone. [CR] Elone.

It was okay.

I liked it. However, there was too much repetition for my taste. I read that it was an old file, so I'm sure your other work is better. Still, nice job.

Cryoma responds:

Well it's a loop, but whatever.

Flape Jake and Ko Nukkiez Flape Jake and Ko Nukkiez

This a amazing.

You should color more often.